General Public Class (regular)
2 hours: $25 Please bring a yoga mat!
Experience the effect of The SoulMat. Focus on breathing, posture, muscular release, nervous system response, mind-body awareness.
This session usually sparks discussion regarding back pain, headaches, stomach pain, and routines for different times of the day.
- Meet & Greet
- Introduction to the tool and method
- Self-assessment before using The SoulMat
- Experience on The SoulMat – breath, conscious connection of mind with body
- Self-assessment after using The SoulMat
- Question & Answer
Deepening The Experience
half day: $60
A deeper investigation of the effects The SoulMat can have on alignment, mood, and additional methods to work with the body.
Healthcare and Wellness Practitioners Class
2 hours: $25
Similar to the general public class but geared towards students with a sound knowledge of basic bodywork and breathing modalities. Basic anatomy knowledge is recommended.
full day: $125
- Introduction to The SoulMat tool – start with a SoulMat session to check in with your spine
- Alignment of The SoulMat with the breath
- Focus on diaphragm and movement of rib cage with inhalation/exhalation
- Progressive breathing as the body’s parasympathetic nervous system responds
- Sequencing of The SoulMat method
- The sensory experience component
- The art of listening to oneself
- Masaru Emoto and his research on water bodies and fluids
- Cortisol levels and sympathetic nervous system response
- Shifting from sympathetic to parasympathetic response
1 hour: regular $100 – discounted to $60 for tour, SoulMat Instructor of your choice
One hour of instruction tailored to your specific needs. This is a chance to focus on particular areas of interest or concern.